Students clubs, campus organizations, locals businesses that are all committed to sustainability through conservation, conscious consumerism, and resource stewardship.
Wednesday, October 21, 2015
5:00 pm - 7:00 pm
Campus Life Programming, Campus Rec, Join Us Making Progress, Center for Community Engagement, and Student Government will have interactive information sharing opportunities with chances to win prizes.
10 Tips Towards Sustainability – a poster presentation brought to you by CCE and Student Government.
Check your Dollar – a conscious consumerism game brought to you by Campus Rec.
BYOWaterBottle – a reusable water bottle decorating activity brought to you by Campus Life Programming.
Money shot – a recyclable material, basketball game brought to you by JUMP.
What’s in your body? – a spelling bee for chemicals in common use products brought to you by Campus Life Programming.
Clubs, organizations, and businesses (THANK YOU!) that will be supporting this event through presence or prize donations:
- Petaluma Pie Company (Petaluma)
- Sonoma County Energy Independence Office
- Alvarado St Bakery (Petaluma)
- Student Health Center
- Center for Environmental Inquiry, the preserves
- Leadership institute for ecology and the economy
- Sonoma County waste management agency
- Campus Rec
- Students for sustainability